This is my review of the Hub by Premier Inn, Royal Mile Edinburgh. I recently stayed here whilst visiting family in Edinburgh and it was my first stay at the hotel.
The Good Points
- Location is brilliant 300m from Waverley Station and just a step away from the Royal Mile.
- Excellent staff with caring attitude.
- Modern hotel with good bar/restaurant area
- Great breakfast for £5
- Clean rooms
- Good technology and WiFi throughout public rooms and bedroom.
The Not so good points
- Rooms are small and compact but for the price ideal
- You can only get in the bed from one side as it’s next the wall.
I would 100% stay here again.
The welcome at Hub
Reception provides an automatic check in which is very easy and a large map of Edinburgh so you can get to know your way around .
Breakfast is taken in the cafe area of the hotel. For the additional £5 it’s great value so I would recommend it.
Part of the cafe / lounge area. Plenty of seating.
Corridors are very modern and super clean.
Standard room with bed pushed to one side .
Bright, airy clean bathroom is very well laid out for the size of the room.