I stayed at the The Waldorf Astoria Hotel in Orlando in August 2018 using my Hilton Honors Points as part of our Florida vacation. This is my brief review of the hotel , and the good and not so good points.
- Great location
- Good breakfast (even if you are on the free Hilton Honors breakfast)
- Lovely hotel pool with great sunbeds
- Rooms are very spacious and clean with plenty of bathroom amenities
- Reception desk and team of people are excellent with a very quick check in
- Good concierge who helped book restaurants for us in Orlando
Not so good Points
- Breakfast can get busy with lines waiting often to get inside
- Parking – valet is available but costly. The free self park garage is a 10 minute walk away
- Free shuttle to Disney is OK but limited times are available
The Hotel Pool
This is taken from the lobby
View from our Golf View Suite
The Golf view suite room was very spacious and had plenty of room to relax.